Strengthen Our Faith, Deepen Our Hope, Spread the Word Of God
Lent and Easter Dates to Remember
|April 19||Good Friday||1:30 PM, Port Wallace United Church|
|April 21||Easter||8:00 AM BCP, 10:00 AM BAS|
- Home Communions - If you or someone you know requires home communion please call the office and leave a message.
- Light of the World Campaign - Let's fill our lighthouse with items that will help our community! You are invited to give up some small luxury item in your lift this Lent and to take the money you save and help our community. You may have a sweet tooth and decide to give up chocolate, or maybe you prefer salt and want to give up potato chips. Each week we will invite you to purchase and donate items to the East Dartmouth Christian Food Bank with the money you save from buying that item. Many small sacrifices will help create a great light in the darkness. "Let your light so shine before others that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.” This week we will be collecting packaged cookies - Oreo's, Chips Ahoy, etc..
- St. Luke's Men's Breakfast - Saturday May 4, 8:30 AM. Guest speaker is Monique Mullins-Roberts, Co-ordinator of Dartmouth Health Board and the South Eastern Community Health Board, NS Health Authority. Everyone is welcome, RSVP to the parish office.
- St. Luke's Breakfast - Sunday May 5th, 8:45 AM after the 8:00 AM service. Come early and have a bit of breakfast before the 10:00 AM service, all are invited.
- Dartmouth Region Pre-Synod Meeting - Thursday May 9, 7:00 PM at St. john's Westphal.
- Important News about the Anglican Journal and Diocesan Times - Your paper will stop being delivered after the June 2019 edition unless you take action! To remain on the mailing list you must complete a confirmation form by e-mail, mail, website or phone. Please see the front page of the March Diocesan Times for more information.